Mountain House Classic Beef Stroganoff - 3 Servings
Fill up after a long hike with this Mountain House Classic Beef Stroganoff. Ready in 10 minutes, it serves up hearty, home-away-from-home vibes no matter how far off the grid you've traveled.
- To eat, just add hot water to the pouch; in less than 10 minutes you'll have a delicious meal you can eat anywhere
- Classic recipe features ground beef and egg noodles in a savory mushroom cream sauce
- Freeze-dried to lock in nutrients and freshness; no refrigeration required
- Lightweight and portable pouch is easy to bring along while camping and backpacking
- Covered by the Mountain House 30-Year Taste Guarantee
- Recycle used pouches with TerraCycle
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.Ingredients: beef (beef, rosemary extract, salt), modified corn starch, sour cream (cultured milk and cream, whey, modified corn starch, sodium phosphate, guar gum, carrageenan, calcium sulfate, locust bean gum, nonfat milk, sodium citrate), corn oil with rosemary extract, nonfat dry milk, onion, hydrolyzed vegetable protein (corn, yeast, wheat gluten, soy protein, soybean oil), sea salt, beef flavor (beef stock, maltodextrin, salt), mushroom, cane molasses, white pepper, lemon juice (lemon juice concentrate, lemon oil), garlic powder, precooked noodles: durum semolina, whole egg, salt.View all Mountain House Backpacking Dinners
Contains: milk, egg, soy, wheat.
Servings per Container
Calories per Serving
Calories from Fat
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...