Danner Desert Overlook Shoes - Men's
The Danner Desert Overlook men's shoes were created for hot-weather exploring. Their extreme breathability helps keep feet cool and dry in the heat while built-in gaiters seal out desert debris.
- Micromesh ripstop uppers are lightweight, breathable, flexible and water-repellent; built-in dirt gaiters at the heels keep out sand, rocks and sticks
- Dual-density Plyolite® midsoles are firmer around the edges and softer in the center to provide stability, flexibility and shock absorption with lightweight comfort
- Elastic arch wraps encircling the midfoot hold the tongues in place for a comfortable, athletic feel
- Removable OrthoLite® footbeds made from triple-density, open-cell polyurethane for maximum cushion and support while improving heat dissipation and air circulation
- Vibram® Overlook outsoles with Megagrip technology feature adaptive lugs and ample surface contact for versatile traction on a variety of terrains
- The DT6 last features an 8 mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and an everyday-wearable aesthetic
- Vegan construction: Made without animal products, these shoes meet the strict Danner durability standards
Imported.View all Danner Men's Sneakers
Micromesh ripstop nylon/TPU
Dual-density Plyolite EVA
Vibram Overlook with Megagrip
6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 15 U.S. Men's 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 15 UK 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 EU 39 39.5 40 41 41 - 42 42 43 43 - 44 44 44 45 46 47 48 49
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...