La Sportiva Ultra Raptor II Trail-Running Shoes - Women's
Made for long-distance runs and ventures off the beaten path, the women's La Sportiva Ultra Raptor II trail-running shoes feature full-length rock guards and ultra-sticky rubber outsoles.
- Wicking, high-weave AirMesh mesh uppers keep your feet cool, dry and comfortable so you can continue to focus on the trail ahead of you
- TPU lacing harness provides a secure, snug and supportive fit
- Microfiber mudguards help shed trail debris
- Compression-molded EVA midsoles absorb shock and offer ample cushioning
- Full-length Endurance Platform EVA rock guards balance the load and shock forces and help protect your feet against sharp rocks
- EZ-in™ heel pockets with TPU Transkinetic EVO heel stabilizers are designed to keep your heels snug for an enhanced fit and increased stability
- Aggressive 4.5 mm lugs combine with FriXion® sticky rubber, Impact Brake System™ and Trail Bite™ heels provide all-terrain traction and maximum grip
Imported.View the La Sportiva Ultra Raptor Product Line View all La Sportiva Women's Trail-Running Shoes
Trail-Running Shoe Type
Running Shoe Cushioning
Heel-to-Toe Drop (mm)
Heel Stack Height (mm)
Forefoot Stack Height (mm)
Injection-molded MEMlex; Endurance Platform EVA inserts
Nylon-molded TPU shank
Frixion XF 2.0 X-Axis rubber
1lb. 4.8 oz.
33 EU 33.5 EU 34 EU 34.5 EU 35 EU 35.5 EU 36 EU 36.5 EU 37 EU 37.5 EU 38 EU 38.5 EU 39 EU 39.5 EU 40 EU 40.5 EU 41 EU 41.5 EU 42 EU 42.5 EU 43 EU U.S. Women's 2.5 3 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 5.5+ 6 6.5 7 7.5 7.5+ 8 8.5 9 9.5 9.5+ 10 10.5 11 EU 33 33.5 34 34.5 35 35.5 36 36.5 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 41.5 42 42.5 43 Mondo 24 24.5 24.5 25 25.5 26 26.5 27 27.5
For rock climbing shoes: Choose soft shoes two to three sizes smaller than your street shoe size. We recommend you fit your trad shoes one to two sizes under your street shoe size. Remember to factor in stretch. Unlined slip-lasted shoes tend to stretch about one full size. Lined shoes stretch about a half size. Remember: a well-fit comfortable shoe will work better than an ill-fitting tighter shoe.
For boots: Add one half size to your street shoe size. You should be able to slip one finger behind your heel when you are standing up with the boot unlaced and your toes touching the front. If the boot is too short, your toes will get smashed walking downhill. Too long and your heel will slide up and down and give you blisters.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...