La Sportiva Akasha II Trail-Running Shoes - Women's
Delivering a blend of cushion, response and traction, the women's La Sportiva Akasha II trail-running shoes excel on technical terrain and high-mileage outings.
- In addition to aesthetic modifications, this season's updates focus on increased durability, protection and breathability
- Highly breathable 3D AirMesh uppers are very accommodating, and can snug up to feet of any volume
- Dynamic ProTechTion™ HF overlays on the forefoot provide lightweight, flexible protection
- Uppers also feature a TPU exoskeleton, thermal-adhesive microfiber and protective TPU toe caps
- 3 mm LaSpEVA and dual-injection MEMlex EVA reduces shock as you run over rocky, tough terrain
- Cushion Platform™ ensures a springy feel underfoot, mile after mile
- STB stabilization technology on both sides of the midsole reduces torsion and increases stability for precise control on any terrain
- FriXion® XT 2.0 outsoles with 4.5 mm lugs, Impact Brake System™ and Trail Rocker™ provide traction and promote a smooth, rolling heel-to-toe motion for an unimpeded stride
Imported.View all La Sportiva Women's Trail-Running Shoes
Trail-Running Shoe Type
Running Shoe Cushioning
Heel-to-Toe Drop (mm)
Heel Stack Height (mm)
Forefoot Stack Height (mm)
AirMesh (heel only)
3 mm LaSpEVA/dual-injection MEMlex EVA
TPU STB inserts
FriXion XT 2.0 rubber
1 lb. 2.4 oz.
33 EU 33.5 EU 34 EU 34.5 EU 35 EU 35.5 EU 36 EU 36.5 EU 37 EU 37.5 EU 38 EU 38.5 EU 39 EU 39.5 EU 40 EU 40.5 EU 41 EU 41.5 EU 42 EU 42.5 EU 43 EU U.S. Women's 2.5 3 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 5.5+ 6 6.5 7 7.5 7.5+ 8 8.5 9 9.5 9.5+ 10 10.5 11 EU 33 33.5 34 34.5 35 35.5 36 36.5 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 41.5 42 42.5 43 Mondo 24 24.5 24.5 25 25.5 26 26.5 27 27.5
For rock climbing shoes: Choose soft shoes two to three sizes smaller than your street shoe size. We recommend you fit your trad shoes one to two sizes under your street shoe size. Remember to factor in stretch. Unlined slip-lasted shoes tend to stretch about one full size. Lined shoes stretch about a half size. Remember: a well-fit comfortable shoe will work better than an ill-fitting tighter shoe.
For boots: Add one half size to your street shoe size. You should be able to slip one finger behind your heel when you are standing up with the boot unlaced and your toes touching the front. If the boot is too short, your toes will get smashed walking downhill. Too long and your heel will slide up and down and give you blisters.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...