Danner Cloud Cap Boots - Women's
There's more to the mountains than skiing. The women's Danner Cloud Cap boots keep your feet warm and comfy and your footing secure as you trek the streets of your favorite snow-covered town.
- Durable suede and lightweight textile create uppers with modern performance and timeless Danner durability
- 100% waterproof Danner Dry barriers allow moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long
- 400 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation offers best-in-class insulation for repeated compression and durability, making it the go-to choice for insulated footwear
- Removable OrthoLite® footbeds feature 3 layers of varying density for maximum cushioning and support; open-cell polyurethane provides heat dissipation and air circulation
- Danner Plyolite® midsoles offer lightweight comfort and shock absorption
- Made entirely of rubber without any metal components or inserts, Vibram® Arctic Grip AT compound excels in cold, icy or snowy conditions when superior traction is needed most
Imported.View all Danner Women's Snow Boots
Type of Waterproofing
2-layer DannerDry waterproof/breathable laminate
400 g PrimaLoft synthetic fibers
Vibram Nisqually Arctic Grip
1 lb. 15 oz.
Contains leather from a tannery rated by the Leather Working Group (LWG)
5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Women's 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Men's 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 EU 34.5 35.5 36 36.5 37.5 38 38.5 39.5 40 40.5 41.5 42 42.5
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...