Designed to provide traction on any terrain, the men's Altra Superior 5 trail-running shoes feature MaxTrac™ rubber outsoles with multidirectional lugs and a light, fast feel on your feet.
- Burrito-style wraparound tongues give you a locked-in feel
- Balanced Cushioning™ platforms and FootShape™ toe boxes let the toes splay out naturally
- Quantic™ foam offers luxurious and lightweight cushioned midsoles, designed for miles and miles of comfort
- 6 mm contoured footbeds add comfort
- Removable StoneGuard™ rock plates allow customizable protection as trail ruggedness changes; updated design uses less material for a lighter weight
- Sticky MaxTrac rubber outsoles provide surefooted traction; multidirectional lug pattern enhances grip
- Stack height: 21 mm
Imported.View the Altra Superior Product LineView all Altra Men's Trail-Running Shoes
|Trail-Running Shoe Type|
|Running Shoe Cushioning|
|Heel-to-Toe Drop (mm)|
|Heel Stack Height (mm)|
|Forefoot Stack Height (mm)|
Engineered knit textile
1 lb. 1.6 oz.
|Foot Length (in.)||9.8||10||10.2||10.4||10.6||10.8||11||11.2||11.4||11.6||11.8||12||12.2||12.6||13||13.4|
Altra’s unique FootShape™ toe box and Balanced Cushioning™ platform create a natural fit that follows the shape of your foot, instead of squeezing your toes and raising your heel. Your toes have room to spread out and your foot remains in a flat, natural position. When fitting, be sure to allow a full thumb’s width in front of your toes. If your feet are used to cramped toe boxes, Altra shoes may feel a little big at first. Give your toes some time to get used to the newfound wiggle room.
Altra offers a range of FootShape fits:
Original Fit: The fit that started it all, Original is the roomiest of the 3 options from Altra.
Standard Fit: The most common fit from Altra is right in the middle of Original and Slim.
Slim Fit: The slimmest-fitting Altra option still allows room for your toes to spread out naturally.
IS THIS SHOE TRUE TO SIZE? The product Features above will provide a suggestion if Altra advises you to size up or down in this particular shoe. If no such note exists, please order your regular size.