Kammok Sunda 2.0 Tent with Footprint
With an innovative design that doubles as a 3-season backpacking and all-in-one hammock, the Kammok Sunda 2.0 tent equips you with a spacious home that sets up quickly on the ground or in the air.
- Easy-to-set-up design makes it simple to change over from ground tent to hammock in less than 60 sec.
- With 34.7 sq. ft. of interior living space, Sunda 2.0 has room for 2 adults plus your gear; in hammock mode, the shelter is best suited for only 1 person
- Steep sidewalls and a flat ridgeline create a cavernous interior space and peak sit-up height of 38 in. that extends the full 8 ft. length of the tent
- An integrated rainfly, waterproof bathtub floor and high-quality Bemis™ seam tape provide weatherproof protection against heavy downpours
- Redesigned rainfly eliminates excess weight and allows for setup in a fraction of the time
- 2 large tent doors offer easy in-and-out access in tent and hammock mode; 2 larger vestibules provide dry storage in tent mode
- Interior gear loops and 4 built-in side pockets provide organization to store maps, journals or late-night snacks
- Features katabatic venting to allow excellent cross ventilation so cool breezes can pass through the tent or warm, humid air can dissipate before turning to condensation
- 2 fly and tent body windows and tie back points at each entry allow for unobstructed peripheral visibility out of the tent and increased airflow
- Integrated rainfly is built with special Lumos™ fabric that enhances the performance of a single headlamp or lantern for a brilliant glow at night
Imported.View all Kammok Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
4 lbs. 3.5 oz.
6 lbs. 2.5 oz.
7 x 19 inches
100 x 50 inches
34.72 square feet
6.94 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
15-denier ripstop nylon
40-denier ripstop nylon polyurethane
Lumos 20-denier ripstop polyester with silver-coated interior polyurethane coating
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...