STRIDER 14X Sport Balance Bike - Kids'
Since kids grow like weeds, the STRIDER 14x Sport Balance Bike rides through many spurts with vertical adjustability and pedal-conversion capabilities (not included) that turn striders to riders.
- Sturdy steel frame designed to handle the tough wear and tear that comes with the territory of learning and growing
- Adjustable seat and riser handlebar help young riders maintain riding comfort as they grow
- Adjustable seat height accommodates children's inseams between 16 and 23 in.
- Padded performance seat gives your little one some extra cushion in the saddle to stay riding longer
- Performance foot rests give them space to rest their floating feet while perfecting balance
- Includes the Learn-to-Pedal guide, filled with step-by-step advice on helping them make the transition from striding to riding
- Compatible with Easy-Ride Pedal Conversion Kit (not included) when they become confident balance riders and are ready for pedals, brakes and more
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all STRIDER Kids' Balance Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Recommended for Ages
Recommended Rider Weight
Bike Frame Material
12 lbs. 8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...