Gregory Baltoro 75 Pack - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Winter weekends and extended trail trips are all on the table with the Gregory Baltoro 75 pack. Its customizable suspension system delivers dynamic support, making easy work out of long miles.
- Removable hydration sleeve converts into a fast and light daypack with shoulder harnesses and accessory pocket
- Custom-fitted raincover included; it stows in a quick-access zippered pocket on underside of the top lid
- The Response A3 suspension system allows harness and hipbelt to rotate independently, delivering dynamic support that adapts to your body's movements on the trail
- Mesh on the hipbelt, shoulder harness and structured foam back pane wicks moisture away, helping the pack dry quickly during well-earned trail breaks
- High-strength tubular aluminum frame channels the weight of the pack to your lower back and hips, minimizing side-to-side sway as you hike
- Full-body, U-Zip main opening on front of bag allows easy unloading when you get to camp
- Water-resistant hipbelt pocket gives you quick access to your phone or camera
- Sunglass quick-stow system on shoulder harness provides quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades without taking the pack off
- Tuck-away bottle holster for on-the-go water access; stretch-mesh side stash pocket is large enough for a second water bottle, trekking poles, sandals, snacks, etc.
- Dual front zippered organization pockets with heavy-duty stretch mesh stash pocket
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- 4 top pocket lash points for solar or accessory attachment, plus 2 lower lash points
- Double-barrel top lid design with dual zippered pockets and a flexible center divider
Imported.View the Gregory Baltoro Product Line View all Gregory Backpacking Packs
Adjustable Torso Length
Number of Stays
Number of Exterior Pockets
Sleeping Bag Compartment
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...