Marmot Limestone 6P Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Large families are in for big-time fun with the Marmot Limestone 6P tent, a spacious, simple-to-pitch camping tent designed to hold up to whatever the kids and Mother Nature can dish out.
- Zone Pre-Bend construction creates vertical interior walls, providing a big sleeping area and extra head room
- One super-size double door and one rear D-shaped door with a large front vestibule allow you to easily get all of your gear inside for dry storage
- Seam-taped, full-coverage fly with vents keeps out water but lets air in to keep conditions as comfortable as possible
- Color-coded Easy Pitch clips and poles with pole sleeve-clip combination make pitching quick and simple
- Lampshade pocket securely holds your headlamp, so you can use it to light up your living space
- Catenary-cut floor with straight edges at the perimeter increases floor space and is seam-taped to help prevent leaks
- Interior pockets keep small essentials neatly organized and within easy reach
Imported.View the Marmot Limestone Product LineView all Marmot Camping Tents
|Minimum Trail Weight|
16 lbs. 4 oz.
17 lbs. 9 oz.
10 x 28 inches
120 x 100 inches
83 square feet
25 square feet
|Number of Doors|
|Number of Poles|
Aluminum DAC DA17
40-denier polyester no-see-um mesh/68-denier polyester taffeta
150-denier polyester Oxford
68-denier ripstop polyester