Diamondback Haanjo Trail 24 Boys' Bike - 2017
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The DiamondBack Haanjo Trail 24 is the bike for kids who love to ride roads, hardpack and gravel equally. It offers versatile tires, a wide range of gears and comfortable riding geometry.
- Sturdy aluminum alloy junior frame delivers years of tough, rugged dependability and a comfortable riding position
- Durable head tube provides excellent steering response, control and vibration absorption
- High-volume, semi-knobby tires grip pavement or loose gravel for stability wherever you ride
- Shimano 2x8 drivetrain provides a wide range of gears for varied terrain
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes provide reliable and quick, all-weather stopping power
- Rack ready for longer bike trips; rack not included
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Diamondback Kids' Road Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
6061-T6 aluminum alloy
DB Jr. alloy
155mm alloy arm, CNC alloy outer ring, 46/34
5-piece square taper
Shimano Claris ST-2400 STI, 2x8
Shimano Claris FD-2400, top pull, 31.8mm clamp diam.
Shimano Claris FD-2400
Shimano HG51, 11-28, 8-speed
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Tektro Mira mechanical disc with 140mm rotors
Shimano Claris, Tektro RX2.0 flat-bar levers
DB Jr. Equation R disc, double-wall
24h seam-sealed alloy with CNC disc mount
28h seam-sealed alloy with CNC disc mount
Kenda K161 Kross Cyclo, 24 x 1-3/8
DB Jr. alloy Flaro, 400mm wide, 31.8mm bar bore
DB 3D forged, +/- 7 rise, 60mm reach, 31.8mm bar bore
Alloy micro-adjust 27.2mm
Threadless 1 1/8"
KMC HG50, 8-speed
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
24 in Height Range 53" to 56" Reach 347 Stack 461 Effective Top Tube 480 Seat Tube Center-Top 345 Standover Height 643 Head Tube Length 115 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70.5 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74 Bottom Bracket Height 283 Wheelbase 900 Chainstay 365 Fork Offset 35
Bike measurements are stated in millimeters.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...