Co-op Cycles REV 16 Kids' Bike
When your kiddo is ready to start pedaling, the kids' Co-op Cycles REV 16 bike helps them make the leap, with removable training wheels and a low stand-over height for easy handling.
- Training wheels help new cyclists practice balance and ease into independent riding
- Sturdy and light aluminum frame can handle kids on the move
- Sticker pack includes tons of letters and fun designs so kids can customize their bike however they want
- Bicycle weight limit is 80 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Specs and images are subject to change
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
6061 aluminum single-speed frame
Steel loose ball
Joytech, 28h, nutted
KT, 28h, nutted
Kenda Kontact 16 x 1.75 in.
Steel riser bar with padded crossbar
Steel BMX style
Wellgo composite platform
1-1/8 in. threadless steel
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|Effective Top Tube||384|
|Seat Tube Center-Top||250|
|Head Tube Angle (degrees)||70|
|Seat Tube Angle (degrees)||60|
Measurements are stated in millimeters or degrees unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.