REI Backpacker Extended First-Aid Kit Video
The REI Backpacker Extended First-Aid Kit provides essential medical supplies for up to 6 people on 8-day trips into the backcountry.
- All contents are packed together in a zippered nylon case; clear fold-out compartments let you easily find the items you need
- Includes a smaller removable kit that can be used on day hikes
- Comes with a wilderness first-aid manual for reference on the trail, along with accident records and a pencil
- Treat cuts with an assortment of adhesive bandages, including 1 in. strips, 0.75 in. strips, knuckle bandages, fingertip bandages and butterfly closures
- For larger wounds, the kit also includes an assortment of gauze pads and rolls of gauze, larger wound pads, sponges and a roll of medical tape
- For injured joints, arms and legs, the kit includes an elastic bandage, a wire splint and a triangular bandage
- Care for injuries with antiseptic towelettes, triple-antibiotic ointment, iodine wipes, antimicrobial wipes, sting-relief wipes, burn cream, hydrocortisone cream and aloe gel
- Medications include antacid tablets, ibuprofen tablets, acetaminophen tablets. allergy-relief tablets and anti-diarrheal tablets; kit also electrolyte packets and pill vials
- Equipment includes safety pins, latex-free medical gloves, bandage scissors, splinter forceps, an irrigation syringe and a resealable waste bag
- The REI Backpacker Extended First-Aid Kit is assembled in the USA with domestic and imported parts
Made in USA.
|Dimensions||8.5 x 7 x 3.5 inches|
|Weight||1 lb. 5 oz.|