Novara Zipper Balance Bike - Boys' - 2015
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Ready to rock and roll, our Novara Zipper boys' balance bike helps young ones develop their balance and bike handling skills in an easy, fun and zippy way.
- Without pedals or training wheels, a child starts by walking the Zipper along slowly, then rolling along and learning how to balance
- As kids develop their handling skills and balance, they can coast farther with their feet off the ground
- Braking is simple: kids just put their feet down on the ground and slow themselves with their feet
- Frame is constructed out of sturdy steel to ensure frequent and enduring use (and fun times)
- Ships completely assembled—all you have to do when you receive it is straighten the bars and set the saddle height; hex wrench and instructions are included
- Our Novara Zipper balance bike has a recommended maximum rider weight of 60 lbs.
- Please note: the Zipper has a minimum standover height of 17.25 in., which means that the child's inseam must be a minimum of 17.25 in. long
Imported.View all Novara Kids' Balance Bikes
Recommended For Ages
Recommended Rider Weight
Up to 60 pounds
Bike Frame Material
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...