Co-op Cycles REV 20 Kids' Bike
Young riders can transition to hand brakes more easily with the Co-op Cycles REV 20 bike—it has coaster brakes, too, as well as a light aluminum frame and familiar BMX-inspired handlebar.
- Aluminum frame is light enough for kids to handle, and sturdy enough to handle kids
- BMX-style handlebar is comfortable and fun
- 2 brake options let kids learn to use hand brakes while offering the familiarity of a coaster brake while they adjust
- Sticker pack includes tons of fun designs so kids can decorate their bike however they want
- Bicycle weight limit is 80 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Training wheels help new cyclists practice balance and ease into independent riding
- Specs and images are subject to change
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Aluminum single-speed frame
|Number of Gears|
Tektro linear-pull and coaster brake
KT, 36h, nutted
KT, 36h coaster, nutted
Kenda Kontact 20 x 2.25 in.
Co-op Cycles aluminum
Wellgo composite platform
1-1/8 in. threadless stainless steel
20 lbs. 1.3 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|Effective Top Tube||473|
|Seat Tube Center-Top||257|
|Head Tube Angle (degrees)||0|
|Seat Tube Angle (degrees)||69|
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.