Cannondale Trail 16 Single-Speed Kids' Mountain Bike - Electric Blue - Coaster Brake
With one-speed simplicity, a coaster brake and an easy-to-use hand brake, this kids' Cannondale Trail 16 single-speed mountain bike is perfect for building trail skills and having fun.
- Bike helps build confidence with single-speed simplicity, a coaster brake and an easy-to-use hand brake
- 16 in. wheels and 2.25 in. tires
- Recommended for kids ages 4 to 6 years old
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Trail Product LineView all Cannondale Kids' Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
SmartForm C3 Alloy, coaster brake
Rigid, steel, 1 in. steerer
One-piece, 110 mm length, 28T
Number of Gears
Rear coaster brake and rear V-brake
Alloy, linear pull
Cannondale 4, lightweight alloy, 16 in., 28 h
Alloy, nutted axle
Alloy, nutted axles, coaster brake
Innova, 16 x 2.25 in., multi-use tread
Lightweight alloy, 25.4 mm, 500 mm
Leadtec, 30 mm
One-piece, clampless, alloy, 25.4 mm
Cannondale Kid's Comfort
Wellgo Composite Platform with reflectors, 1/2 in
1 in. Ahead
KMC S1, 1/2 x 1/8 in.
16 IN Height Range 3'8''-4'0''
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...