Cannondale Trail Plus 20 Kids' Bike
For little ones looking to learn trail riding skills with fewer spills, the Cannondale Trail Plus 20 kids' bike offers lots of traction and comfort thanks to its grippy tires and light, agile feel.
- Lightweight, durable SmartForm C3 alloy frame and fork
- Light-action 7-speed twist shifter
- Powerful disc brakes
- Super grippy 20 x 2.6 in. wheels and tires
- Specs and images are subject to change
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
|Mountain Bike Style|
SmartForm C3 alloy
SmartForm C3 alloy, 1-1/8 in. steerer
Prowheel Pro-V30, 130 mm length, 30T
Cartridge, square taper
microSHIFT low-torque twist shift, 7-speed
|Number of Gears|
Mechanical Disc Brake
Tektro mechanical disc
Alloy, linear pull
Cannondale lightweight alloy, 20 in., 28-hole
KT Alloy, QR
Kenda Slant Six
Lightweight alloy, 25.4 mm, 560 mm
Forged and machined aluminum, 30 mm w/ fitted stem cover
1-piece, clampless, alloy, 25.4 mm
Cannondale Kid's Comfort
Wellgo Composite Platform with reflectors
22 lbs. 5.6 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
|Effective Top Tube||45.0|
|Seat Tube Center-Top||26.5|
|Head Tube Length||9.5|
|Head Tube Angle (degrees)||69.5|
|Seat Tube Angle (degrees)||72.0|
|Bottom Bracket Height||22.8|
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.