REI Co-op Day Pack First-Aid Kit
This product is not available.Shop similar products
REI Day Pack first-aid kit provides essential medical supplies for up to 2 people going on day trips.
- All contents are packed together in a zippered nylon case; clear vinyl compartments let you easily identify the items you need
- Comes with "The Wilderness First Aid Manual" by Dr. William Forgey for quick reference while on the trail
- Treat wounds with two 3 x 0.75 in. adhesive bandages, three 3 x 1 in. adhesive bandages, 2 knuckle adhesive bandages, 2 fingertip bandages and 2 butterfly closures
- Also includes two 2 x 2 in. gauze pads, one 3 x 3 in. gauze pad, one 4 x 3 in. piece of moleskin and a 2.5 yd. x 0.5 in. roll of tape
- Prep and care for wounds with 3 antibacterial wipes, 2 triple-antibiotic ointment packets and 2 sting relief wipes
- Medications include 2 Nutralox® mint antacid tablets, 2 Proprinal® ibuprofen 200mg tablets and 2 Cetafen® acetaminophen 325mg tablets
- Also includes 1 Histaprin® diphenhydramine 25mg tablet
- Equipment includes a pair of bandage scissors and a Splinter Out™ splinter remover tool
- Assembled in the USA of imported and domestic materials
Made in USA.View all REI Co-op First-Aid Kits
7 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...