- Provides valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers the durability needed for outdoor use
- Includes selected waypoints in both Lat./Lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 9.25 x 4.25 in. folded and 37.75 x 25.5 in. fully opened; scale of 1:70,000
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2004
Made in USA.
Coverage includes Moab, Dead Horse Point State Park, Behind the Rocks WSA, Hurrah Pass, Canyonland's White Rim, highlighted Jeep Safari Trails from Moab to Canyon Rims Recreation Area, detailed 1:35,000 scale insets of Moab, Moab Rim, Poison Spider Mesa, Gold Bar Rim and Gemini Bridges Area.