National Geographic Bozeman, Big Sky, Bridger Range Topographic Map
Experience soaring peaks, pristine landscapes and year-round recreation with this expertly researched National Geographic Bozeman, Big Sky and Bridger Range topographic map.
- Created in partnership with local land management agencies
- Highlights miles of mapped trails according to their use; shows trail mileage between intersections and information on trail use, seasonal trail closures and trail timesharing
- Provides safety tips, agency contact information and Bridger Ridge and Bridger Foothills trail profiles
- Clearly marked recreation features including campgrounds, trailheads, interpretive trails, fishing access, boat launches, ski areas, shooting ranges and points of interest
- Map base features contour lines, shaded relief and elevations for summits, passes and many lakes
- Full UTM grid is printed on the map to aid with navigation
- Printed on Backcountry Tough waterproof, tear-resistant paper
- Your purchase helps support National Geographic Society nonprofit's mission of research, education, conservation and exploration
Made in USA.
National Geographic's Trails Illustrated map of Bozeman, Big Sky, and Bridger Range is designed to meet the needs of outdoor enthusiasts by combining valuable information with unmatched detail of this inspiring region. This map covers Gallatin National Forest, Lee Metcalf Wilderness, Hyalite Porcupine Buffalo Horn Wilderness Study Area, Hyalite Reservoir, Hyalite Peak, Beaverhead-Deerlodge National Forest, Gallatin Petrified Forest, portions of the Yellowstone and Gallatin rivers, the city of Bozeman, Bridger Range, Madison Range, Blaze Mountain and Sacagawea Peak.
|State / Province
9.25 x 4.25 inches
37.75 x 25.5 inches