National Geographic Vail, Frisco, and Dillon Topographic Map
The Trails Illustrated Vail, Frisco, and Dillon topographic map is an unparalleled tool for exploring this region of the Colorado Rockies.
- Created in partnership with local land management agencies, this expertly researched map delivers unmatched detail and helpful information for experienced outdoor enthusiasts
- Includes Dillon Reservoir, Silverthorne, Black Lakes and Blue River state wildlife areas, Eagle River and Vail Ski Area
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:40,680 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4 x 7.5 in.; unfolded dimensions: 22 x 32 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2013
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product Line View all National Geographic Colorado Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...