PATC Map F - Trails in Great North Mountain: Lee Ranger District to Virginia and West Virginia
Covering the George Washington National Forest along the Virginia/West Virginia state line, PATC Map F highlights sections 16, 17, 18 and 19 of the Tuscarora Trail
- Covers an area from Capon Springs and Wardensville to Bryce Ski Resort and Orkney Springs.
- Highlights sections 16, 17, 18 and 19 of the Tuscarora Trail, a distance of 31.1 miles
- Printed on water- and tear-resistant synthetic stock in 6 colors for excellent detail and durability
- 5 km full UTM grid permits easy plotting or extraction of coordinates for use with GPS units
- Provides an enlargement of the Trout Pond Recreation Area
- Includes an elevation profile of the Tuscarora Trail from Capon Run Road To Fetzer Gap
- Scale of 1:62,400; contour intervals of 100 feet
Made in USA.View all PATC Southeast Maps
State / Province
8 x 4 inches
27.5 x 22.5 inches
Potomac Appalachian Trail Club
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...