Altra Outroad 2 Trail-Running Shoes - Women's
Featuring grippy outsoles and a snug, comfortable fit, the women's Altra Outroad 2 trail-running shoes offer a cushioned ride on both trails and roads, so you'll be ready wherever your run takes you.
- Updated engineered mesh uppers for durability
- Altra signature FootShape™ toe boxes allow your toes to relax and spread out naturally
- 6 mm contour insoles provide additional support
- Altra EGO™ foam midsoles provide a responsive yet soft ride
- Balanced Cushioning™ platforms position your heel and forefoot at an equal distance from the ground, encouraging better alignment and form
- MaxTrac™ outsoles provide the ideal combination of grip, traction and durability
Imported.View all Altra Women's Trail-Running Shoes
|Trail-Running Shoe Type|
|Running Shoe Cushioning|
|Heel-to-Toe Drop (mm)|
|Heel Stack Height (mm)|
|Forefoot Stack Height (mm)|
Altra EGO foam
1 lb. 1.8 oz.
|Foot Length (in.)||8.7||8.9||9.1||9.3||9.4||9.6||9.8||10||10.2||10.4||10.6||10.8||11||11.2|
Altra’s unique FootShape™ toe box and Balanced Cushioning™ platform create a natural fit that follows the shape of your foot, instead of squeezing your toes and raising your heel. Your toes have room to spread out and your foot remains in a flat, natural position. When fitting, be sure to allow a full thumb’s width in front of your toes. If your feet are used to cramped toe boxes, Altra shoes may feel a little big at first. Give your toes some time to get used to the newfound wiggle room.
Altra offers a range of FootShape fits:
Original Fit: The fit that started it all, Original is the roomiest of the 3 options from Altra.
Standard Fit: The most common fit from Altra is right in the middle of Original and Slim.
Slim Fit: The slimmest-fitting Altra option still allows room for your toes to spread out naturally.
IS THIS SHOE TRUE TO SIZE? The product Features above will provide a suggestion if Altra advises you to size up or down in this particular shoe. If no such note exists, please order your regular size.