Product Image of color Blue loading
Bridgedale Ultra Light T2 COOLMAX Sport 3/4 Crew Socks - Women's
$16.73Compared to $23.99*
Reduced Price. You save 30%
Ultralight 3/4-crew socks built for trail running, the women's Bridgedale Ultra Light T2 COOLMAX Sport 3/4 Crew socks include moisture-wicking COOLMAX® for next-to-skin comfort and protection.
- Supportive compression from the cuffs through the arches improves proprioception (joint position awareness) around the ankles and midfoot to aid stability and improve balance
- Women-specific design is slimmer fitting than men's socks, and has bespoke sizing and adapted toe boxes and heel cup areas
- Open mesh structure promotes easy moisture transportation away from your feet
- COOLMAX Sport Fusion technology provides resilient padding, moisture wicking, odor control and outstanding durability on the trails
- Lycra® Dry technology improves comfort and fit
- Engineered with an advanced zonal padding system that provides extra support and comfort to specific areas of the foot and leg
- T2 anti-shock cushioning is built with loops within loops to offer an additional level of impact protection
- "Y" heels create 3D heel cups that prevent excess bulk and slippage to ensure comfort
- Wide and unrestrictive toe boxes allow toes to splay naturally; reinforced toe boxes avoid splits, holes and blow outs when descending
- Almost invisible hand-linked toe seams close the toe boxes, creating a comfortable fit that doesn't create excess bulk or cause irritation
- Extended, close-fitting cuffs help prevent trail debris from entering the socks
- Thermo Fit process ensures the socks return to their original shape and size after every wash
- Bridgedale socks have a manufacturer's lifetime guarantee against faults in workmanship and materials; see manufacturer's website for details
Imported.View all Bridgedale Women's Running Socks
60% nylon/37% COOLMAX polyester/3% Lycra elastane
S M L U.S. Women's 4 - 6.5 6.5 - 8 8.5 - 10 EU 35 - 37 38 - 40 41 - 43
For socks, please use shoe size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...