Altra Mont Blanc Boa Trail-Running Shoes - Women's
Inspired by the highest mountain in the Alps, the women's Altra Mont Blanc Boa trail-running shoes feature max cushion that's designed for long, hard trail runs and Boa® lacing for a secure fit.
- These are the first Altra shoes to feature Boa lacing for a more secure, personalized fit
- Altra EGO™ MAX midsole foam is luxurious and light, bringing ultimate comfort to the trail
- Balanced Cushioning™ platforms place your heels and forefeet the same distance from the ground which encourages low-impact landings
- Built on Altra Standard FootShape™ fit
- FootShape toe boxes allow your toes to relax and spread out naturally
- 5 mm contour insoles
- Vibram® LiteBase outsoles have micro and macro lugs for traction on any terrain
Imported.View all Altra Women's Trail-Running Shoes
Trail-Running Shoe Type
Running Shoe Cushioning
Heel-to-Toe Drop (mm)
Heel Stack Height (mm)
Forefoot Stack Height (mm)
Altra EGO Max
1 lb. 2.6 oz.
5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 U.S. Women's 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11..5 12 UK 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 EU 36 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 40 40.5 41 42 42.5 43 44 44.5 Foot Length (in.) 8.7 8.9 9.1 9.3 9.4 9.6 9.8 10 10.2 10.4 10.6 10.8 11 11.2
Altra’s unique FootShape™ toe box and Balanced Cushioning™ platform create a natural fit that follows the shape of your foot, instead of squeezing your toes and raising your heel. Your toes have room to spread out and your foot remains in a flat, natural position. When fitting, be sure to allow a full thumb’s width in front of your toes. If your feet are used to cramped toe boxes, Altra shoes may feel a little big at first. Give your toes some time to get used to the newfound wiggle room.
IS THIS SHOE TRUE TO SIZE? The product Features above will provide a suggestion if Altra advises you to size up or down in this particular shoe. If no such note exists, please order your regular size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...