FORE WINDS Rugged Camp Stove
A perfect choice for the gourmet outdoor chef, the FORE WINDS Rugged camp stove is a durable outdoor cooking platform—the toughest FORE WINDS model, made to thrive on the rockiest trails.
- Burner outlet resists the wind; innovative double wind-shield design also protects the flame from the wind
- Enamel-coated steel construction in a durable rectangular one-piece design, built tough and durable with aluminum legs
- Magnetic locking mechanism secures the gas cartridge, simplifies assembly and makes it difficult to install an incorrect or faulty canister
- Heat panel lets you access full use of butane canister fuel
- Accommodates up to a 9.5 in. (24 cm) diameter pot or pan (not included)
- Piezo electric ignition provides ease of use
- Rugged plastic carrying case included for ease of transporting
- Use with Iwatani 8 oz. butane canister (fuel and canister not included)
- Fuel not included
Imported.View all FORE WINDS Camp Stoves
Heat Output (per burner)
11,000 british thermal units
Number of Burners
Burn Time (Max Flame)
Average Boil Time (1L)
13.4 x 11.1 x 5.1 inches
5 lbs. 4.8 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...