Garmin Forerunner 55
See yourself as an athlete—and show up for your workout with the right tool for the job. The Garmin Forerunner 55 is a sleek GPS running watch that goes beyond pace and heart rate stats.
- Monitors heart rate at the wrist and uses GPS to track how far, how fast and where you've run
- Run your best with helpful training tools, including race time predictions and finish time estimates
- Provides personalized guidance and daily suggested workouts based on your training history, fitness level and recovery time
- PacePro™ feature offers GPS-based pace guidance for a selected course or distance, helping you plan your race day strategy; not compatible with on-device courses
- Track all the ways you move with built-in activity profiles for running, cycling, track run, virtual run, pool swim, Pilates, HIIT, breath work and more
- Tune in to your body with advanced wellness features, such as intensity minutes, fitness age, all-day respiration and more
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode; up to 20 hrs. in GPS mode
- Make it your own by downloading watch faces, apps and more from the Connect IQ™ Store (requires Garmin Connect™ app and Connect IQ™ app loaded on a compatible smartphone)
Imported.View the Garmin Forerunner Product Line View all Garmin GPS Sports Watches
Average Battery Life
Smartwatch mode: up to 2 weeks; GPS mode: up to 20 hrs.
Heart Rate Sensor Type
Average Heart Rate
Heart Rate Target Zone(s)
VO2 Max Estimate
Digital 3-axis Accelerometer
Tracks Calories Burned
Pool Lap Recognition
Smart Device Notifications
Compatible Fitness Accessories
Heart Rate Monitor
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...