Pocket Pals Trail Maps Pikes Peak Region: Pikes Peak Area Trail Map #9
Durable and pocket-size, the Pocket Pals Pikes Peak Area Trail Map #9 covers trails in the Pike National Forest and North Slope Recreation Area that lie to the north of Pikes Peak.
- Trails included: Blue River (North Slope Recreation Area), Catamount (North Slope Recreation Area), Catamount - RTP (N. Slope Recreation Area), Crystal, Felton Thomas
- Also covers Limber Pine (North Slope Recreation Area), Mt. Esther, Mule Deer (North Slope Recreation Area), Ridge, Ring the Peak (Cascade to Catamount), S. Catamount Creek
- Provides all the important details to plan a trip and stay on track—trail length, difficulty level, total elevation gain/loss, landmarks and trailhead directions
- Includes waypoints (such as stream crossings, trail intersections, unique geologic features, overlooks, structural ruins, etc.) to identify along the way
- Waterproof, tear-resistant map stands up to use out on the trails
- Perfectly sized to fit in your pocket, making it easy to take with you
Made in USA.View all Pocket Pals Trail Maps Colorado Maps
State / Province
4.25 x 3.625 x 0.1 inches
17 x 11 x 1 inches
Contains Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...