National Geographic Grand Mesa Trail Map
This National Geographic Trails Illustrated folded map offers comprehensive coverage of Grand Mesa in Colorado.
- Provides valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers the durability needed for outdoor use
- Includes selected waypoints in both lat./lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 7.5 x 4 in. folded and 32 x 22 in. fully opened; scale of 1:40,680
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 1989 (revised 2006)
Made in USA.Coverage includes Grand Mesa National Forest, Vega Reservoir State Recreation Area, Collbran, Flowing Park, Granby and Rapid Creek reservoirs, Cottonwood and Leon lakes and Powderhorn Ski Area.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Colorado Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...