National Geographic Grand Junction / Fruita Topographic Map
Packed with over 500 miles of trails, the Trails Illustrated Grand Junction / Fruita topographic map is ideal for anyone hitting the trails in this outdoor recreation mecca of Colorado.
- Expertly researched map was created in partnership with local land management agencies
- Features key areas of interest including Colorado National Monument, Lunch Loops and Bangs Canyon, Westwater Mesa, Rabbit Valley, Mack Ridge and Kokopelli Loops
- Also covers McInnis Canyons National Conservation Area, Black Ridge Canyons Wilderness, Westwater Canyon, Grand Junction, Fruita and parts of Kokopelli and Tabeguache trails
- Detailed inset of the North Fruita Desert / 18 Road
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:35,000 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2009
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Colorado Maps
|State / Province