Pikes Peak Region: Pikes Peak Area Trail Map #7
Durable and pocket-size, the Pocket Pals Pikes Peak Area Trail Map #7 covers trails located on the western flank of Pikes Peak, straight south of Divide, Colorado.
- Trails included: Crags (Trail 664), Elder Fehn, Horsethief Falls, Pancake Rocks (RTP) 704, Pikes Peak via Crags (Trail 664A) - to Devil's Playground, Raspberry Mountain
- Also covers Ring the Peak (RTP) - Segments 4-5, 5-6, 6-6A, Sentinel Point, Vayhinger
- Provides all the important details to plan a trip and stay on track—trail length, difficulty level, total elevation gain/loss, landmarks and trailhead directions
- Includes waypoints (such as stream crossings, trail intersections, unique geologic features, overlooks, structural ruins, etc.) to identify along the way
- Waterproof, tear-resistant map stands up to use out on the trails
- Perfectly sized to fit in your pocket, making it easy to take with you
Made in USA.
State / Province
4.25 x 3.625 x 0.1 inches
17 x 11 x 1 inches
Contains Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...