National Geographic Uncompahgre Plateau South Topographic Map
The Trails Illustrated Uncompahgre Plateau South Map is created for outdoor enthusiasts exploring the year-round recreational opportunities in this unique area of southwestern Colorado.
- Created in cooperation with the U.S. Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management and others, the map provides unparalleled detail of southern Uncompahgre National Forest
- Includes Uncompahgre River, Tabeguache, Roubideau, Naturia Canyon, Wrights Mesa, Dan Noble, Dry Creek Basin, San Miguel River, Ridgway State Park and Tabeguache Trail
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed mapping shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Featuring key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trail heads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:63,360 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4 x 7.5 in.; unfolded dimensions: 25.5 x 37.75 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2011
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Colorado Maps
|State / Province|