National Geographic Cowdrey/North Sand Hills Trail Map
This colorful Trails Illustrated folded map offers comprehensive coverage of Cowdrey and the North Sand Hills area in Colorado.
- Provides valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers the durability needed for outdoor use
- Includes selected waypoints in both lat./lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 7.5 x 4 in. folded and 32 x 22 in. fully opened; scale of 1:40,680
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 1979 (revised 2006)
Made in USA.Coverage includes the Roosevelt and Routt national forests, the Platte River and Rawah wilderness areas, and portions of the Colorado State Forest. Also includes the Medicine Bow Mountains, the North Sand Hills Recreation Area, and the cities of Kings Canyon and Cowdrey. Additional recreational hotspots include Cowdrey Lake, Lake John, Ute Pass and a segment of the North Platte River.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Colorado Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...