Peak Design Travel Duffelpack - 65L
Built to be a monster gear hauler, the 65L Peak Design Travel Duffelpack maximizes your carry capacity without compromising comfort or versatility.
- Ergonomic padded backpack-style shoulder and waist straps support the heaviest of loads comfortably, yet stow instantly beneath magnetically-sealed back panels
- An adjustable and stowable sternum strap adds comfort and stability while under load
- 6 padded grab handles on all sides of the bag give quick carrying options
- Integrated expansion zips offer easily allow the bag to convert from 45 to 65L, providing a massive 20L of extra space on demand
- An extra-long zipper path provides wider access than traditional duffels for easier packing and total visibility
- 2 internal and 2 external pockets provide additional storage for smaller items, while 2 external carry cinch straps allow you to carry even more gear on the outside
- A weatherproof exterior shell and rugged bottom keep gear protected
- Comes with built-in theft-deterrent zippers on main and size zipper pulls
- Designed to fit up to 4 units of Peak Design Packing tools (not included) in 45L mode for customizable organization
Imported.View all Peak Design Gym Bags
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
3,966 cubic inches
Exterior fabric: weatherproof 600-denier nylon with 900-denier ottoman-weave poly bottom; polyester fabrics/woven nylon webbing/EVA foam/Hypalon/anodized aluminum/stainless steel
Standard 45L mode: 26 x 15 x 12 in., diameter: 43 in; expanded 65L mode: 26 x 17 x 13 in., diameter: 53 inches
3 lbs. 14.4 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...