Serving up plenty of room without sacrificing coziness, the men's Big Agnes Torchlight 20 sleeping bag features an expandable panel that adds up to 10 in. of space to help you rest well in the wild.
- 600-fill-power PFC-free DownTek™ water-repellent down insulation keeps you cozy and warm
- DownTek insulation absorbs 30% less water and dries 60% faster than untreated down, and it retains significantly more loft than untreated down after exposure to moisture
- Contoured hood follows the shape of your head for a more comfortable fit; low-profile cordlock lets you uncinch the hood with one hand
- No-draft collar and zipper seal out cold weather; insulated tube along upper hood opening keeps out drafts when cinched
- Dual zipper sliders on patent-pending expandable panels allow you to make multiple fit adjustments or to expand overall bag circumference by 10 in.
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish on fabric resists moisture and stains
- Interior fabric loops help you attach a sleeping bag liner (not included)
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage; includes storage sack and stuff sack for easy transport and stowage
- Zip together left-zip and right-zip bags to make a double sleeping bag (additional bags not included)
Each bag then gets 2 ratings: the Comfort rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "cold sleeper" comfortable, and the Lower Limit rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "warm sleeper" comfortable. Some brands determine their own temperature rating by aligning to the Comfort rating for women’s bags, to the Lower Limit rating for men’s bags, or somewhere in the middle for nongendered bags.
|Tested Lower Limit
15 degrees (F) - ISO
27 degrees (F) - ISO
|Temperature Rating (F)
20 degrees (F)
|Temperature Rating (C)
-7 degrees (C)
|Sleeping Bag Shape
|Stuff Sack Size
9 x 20 inches
|Stuff Sack Volume