Big Agnes Torchlight 20 Sleeping Bag - Men's
Serving up plenty of room without sacrificing coziness, the men's Big Agnes Torchlight 20 sleeping bag features an expandable panel that adds up to 10 in. of space to help you rest well in the wild.
- 600-fill-power PFC-free DownTek™ water-repellent down insulation keeps you cozy and warm
- DownTek insulation absorbs 30% less water and dries 60% faster than untreated down, and it retains significantly more loft than untreated down after exposure to moisture
- Contoured hood follows the shape of your head for a more comfortable fit; low-profile cordlock lets you uncinch the hood with one hand
- No-draft collar and zipper seal out cold weather; insulated tube along upper hood opening keeps out drafts when cinched
- Dual zipper sliders on patent-pending expandable panels allow you to make multiple fit adjustments or to expand overall bag circumference by 10 in.
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish on fabric resists moisture and stains
- Interior fabric loops help you attach a sleeping bag liner (not included)
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage; includes storage sack and stuff sack for easy transport and stowage
- Zip together left-zip and right-zip bags to make a double sleeping bag (additional bags not included)
Imported.Many sleeping bags are rated for temperature by an independent testing protocol. REI and the broader industry now use the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 23537 protocol, which improves on the older European Norm (EN) 13537 standard; you may still see older items in our assortment that were only EN tested. With either protocol, each bag gets a Comfort (or T-Comfort) rating and Lower Limit (or T-Limit) rating. The Comfort rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "cold sleeper" comfortable, and the Lower Limit rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "warm sleeper" comfortable. Ratings are based on a person wearing one long underwear layer and a pair of socks, sleeping on an insulated surface with a minimum R-value of 5.38. Many brands use the Comfort rating for women's bags and the Lower Limit rating for men's and unisex bags. Everyone's body and sleep comfort differ, and conditions of use (posture, clothing, sleeping pad R-value, wind, humidity, etc.) affect total insulation, so EN and ISO ratings are intended as a guideline to help you compare products, rather than a guarantee of warmth.View all Big Agnes Men's Sleeping Bags
Tested Lower Limit
15 degrees (F) - ISO
27 degrees (F) - ISO
Temperature Rating (F)
20 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
-7 degrees (C)
Regular - Left Zip: 2 lbs. 11 oz.
Long - Left Zip: 3 lbs.
Regular - Left Zip: 1 lb. 5 oz.
Long - Left Zip: 1 lb. 7 oz.
Sleeping Bag Shape
Fits Up To (in.)
Regular - Left Zip: 72 inches
Long - Left Zip: 78 inches
Shoulder Girth (in.)
Regular - Left Zip: 60-70 inches
Long - Left Zip: 62-72 inches
Hip Girth (in.)
Regular - Left Zip: 54-64 inches
Long - Left Zip: 56-66 inches
Stuff Sack Size
9 x 20 inches
Stuff Sack Volume
Regular - Left Zip: 6.2 liters
Long - Left Zip: 7 liters
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...