Altra Timp 2 Trail-Running Shoes - Women's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
A serious, performance-based version of the ultra-cushioned trail cruiser, the women's Altra Timp 2 trail-running shoes feature a new outsole design to improve biomechanics and flexibility.
- Tweaked fit and lacing system work together to provide a locked-in feel
- Trimmed-down overall design with an updated fit for enhanced performance
- Soft, highly cushioned midsoles provide miles and miles of comfort
- Fit4Her™ is designed around the unique shape of the female foot, with a narrower heel and midfoot, higher instep, longer arch and unique metatarsal spacing
- Unobstructed FootShape™ toe boxes allow your toes to spread out and also let your big toes remain in a straight and natural position for a solid and powerful base
- Cushioning across the entire soles of the shoe platforms promotes proper alignment and encourages an instinctive foot strike, all while helping protect the feet
- Grippy MaxTrac™ outsoles' multidirectional lug pattern complete the perfect package for traction on any terrain
- Granted the APMA Seal of Acceptance, which the American Podiatric Medical Association awards to footwear they find promotes good health
- Shoes fit true to size
Imported.View the Altra Timp Product Line View all Altra Women's Trail-Running Shoes
Trail-Running Shoe Type
Running Shoe Cushioning
Heel-to-Toe Drop (mm)
Heel Stack Height (mm)
Forefoot Stack Height (mm)
1 lb. 1 oz.
5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 U.S. Women's 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11..5 12 UK 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 EU 36 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 40 40.5 41 42 42.5 43 44 44.5 Foot Length (in.) 8.7 8.9 9.1 9.3 9.4 9.6 9.8 10 10.2 10.4 10.6 10.8 11 11.2
Altra’s unique FootShape™ toe box and Balanced Cushioning™ platform create a natural fit that follows the shape of your foot, instead of squeezing your toes and raising your heel. Your toes have room to spread out and your foot remains in a flat, natural position. When fitting, be sure to allow a full thumb’s width in front of your toes. If your feet are used to cramped toe boxes, Altra shoes may feel a little big at first. Give your toes some time to get used to the newfound wiggle room.
IS THIS SHOE TRUE TO SIZE? The product Features above will provide a suggestion if Altra advises you to size up or down in this particular shoe. If no such note exists, please order your regular size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...