Maxxis Rekon+ 3C Exo TR Mountain Bike Tire - 27.5+ x 2.8 in.
The 27.5+ x 2.8 in. Maxxis Rekon+ 3C Exo TR mountain bike tire is inspired by the Maxxis Ikon and built for intermediate, technical terrain on aggressive XC trails.
- Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking and L-shaped side knobs assure support when carving loose turns
- An intermediate compound, 3C MaxxTerra is softer and offers more traction than 3C MaxxSpeed, yet provides better tread wear and less rolling resistance than MaxxGrip
- Reinforced Exo protection increases cut and abrasion resistance in the sidewalls, while remaining lightweight and highly flexible to ensure consistent performance
- Tubeless Ready (TR) design allows the tire to be run without a tube when properly set up
- Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30–35mm inner width rims
- Note: Tire images shown may not reflect size/color/material options available on this page
Imported.View the Maxxis Rekon Product LineView all Maxxis Mountain Bike Tires
|Thread Count Casing (tpi)
120 threads per inch
|Recommended Pressure (psi)
35 pounds per square inch