Maxxis Minion DHF F60 DC EXO TR Tire
With tread that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, the Maxxis Minion DHF F60 DC EXO TR mountain bike tire is a great pick for both local trails and rugged backcountry.
- Incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering
- Tire has a front-specific design, but also makes an excellent option for a rear tire, with its balanced driving, braking and cornering traction
- EXO protection offers highly flexible, densely woven fabric that increases cut/abrasion-resistance in the sidewalls, making it ideal for rocky, treacherous trails
- Tubeless-ready design allows the tire to be run with sealant and without a tube when properly equipped
- Wide Trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30–35 mm rims
- Note: Tire images shown may not reflect size/color/material options available on this page
Imported.View the Maxxis Minion Product LineView all Maxxis Mountain Bike Tires
26 IN x 2.3 IN: 26 inches
29 IN x 2.3 IN: 29 inches
Thread Count Casing (tpi)
120 threads per inch
26 IN x 2.3 IN: 845 grams
29 IN x 2.3 IN: 925 grams
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...