Maxxis Minion DHF 3C MaxxGrip EXO Wide Trail Tire
With a tread design that balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, this Maxxis Minion DHF 3C MaxxGrip EXO Wide Trail tire is ready to take on local trails and backcountry adventures.
- Directional ramped center knobs provide low rolling resistance
- Minion signature channel-cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction
- 3C MaxxGrip compound uses the stickiest, slowest rebounding rubber offered by Maxxis
- EXO puncture protection is a cut- and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls for enhanced durability
- Tubeless-ready tire must be mounted to a tubeless-compatible rim and use a liquid sealant in order to retain air
- Tubeless-ready tires offer ability to run lower air pressures for improved traction, lower rolling resistance (compared to a tube-type tire) and decreased chance of flatting
- Recommended for use as a front-specific tire
Imported.View the Maxxis Minion Product Line View all Maxxis Mountain Bike Tires
Thread Count Casing (tpi)
60 threads per inch
Recommended Pressure (psi)
50 pounds per square inch
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...