Altra King MT 1.5 Trail-Running Shoes - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
If you embrace mud, rocks and burly mountain climbs, the men's Altra King MT 1.5 trail-running shoes meet the mark. Updated uppers have reinforced mesh and enhanced drainage compared to last season.
- Neoprene inside the heel is softer and more secure compared to last season
- Designed to improve your natural foot positioning, walking form, toe splay and all-around comfort
- Supportive uppers with midfoot straps lock your feet in the shoes, aiding steep ascents and descents; foot-lock strap has been adjusted since last season for increased comfort
- Fully cushioned Balanced Cushioning™ platforms and FootShape toe boxes keep your feet in a natural position for stability, comfort and low-impact form
- Altra EGO midsoles provide high responsiveness at a low weight
- Flexible StoneGuard rock plates built into the sole add protection underfoot
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsoles with 6mm lugs grip the trail with ease
- Altra suggests ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size
Imported.View all Altra Men's Trail-Running Shoes
Trail-Running Shoe Type
Running Shoe Cushioning
Heel-to-Toe Drop (mm)
Thermoplastic urethane/ripstop polyester/mesh
Altra EGO compound
StoneGuard rock plate
Vibram Megagrip rubber
1 lb. 1 oz.
7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 12.5 13 14 15 16 U.S. Men's 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 12.5 13 14 15 16 UK 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 15 EU 40 40.5 41 42 42.5 43 44 44.5 45 46 46.5 47 48 49 50 51.5 Foot Length (in.) 9.8 10 10.2 10.4 10.6 10.8 11 11.2 11.4 11.6 11.8 12 12.2 12.6 13 13.4
Altra’s unique FootShape™ toe box and Balanced Cushioning™ platform create a natural fit that follows the shape of your foot, instead of squeezing your toes and raising your heel. Your toes have room to spread out and your foot remains in a flat, natural position. When fitting, be sure to allow a full thumb’s width in front of your toes. If your feet are used to cramped toe boxes, Altra shoes may feel a little big at first. Give your toes some time to get used to the newfound wiggle room.
IS THIS SHOE TRUE TO SIZE? The product Features above will provide a suggestion if Altra advises you to size up or down in this particular shoe. If no such note exists, please order your regular size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...