Osprey Eja 58 Pack - Women's
A women-specific hauler that sheds weight without shirking comfort, the ultralight Osprey Eja 58 pack features a suspension system that effectively distributes the weight while you log big miles.
- Further reduce pack weight to 2 lbs. 3.4 oz. by removing the top lid, sleeping-pad straps and compression straps
- AirSpeed™ Suspension system keeps the weight off your back and increases ventilation with a 4mm alloy frame and a shaped, tensioned breathable-mesh back panel
- Cushioned ExoForm™ harness is made of seamless, layered mesh
- Adjustable sternum strap has an integrated safety whistle on buckle and a stretch-mesh pocket on one harness strap holds your energy gels
- ExoForm™ hipbelt made of seamless, layered mesh has ErgoPull™ closure to customize the fit around your hips
- Floating lid has zippered pockets on top and under it; when you want to minimize weight, remove the lid and replace it with the protective FlapJacket™ cover
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment allows you to quickly stow your poles whenever you need your hands free
- Hydration-compatible design places the reservoir (sold separately) in a cavity behind the back panel for easy refilling
- Dual strippable compression straps on the sides cinch up extra pack volume to keep it closer to your body
- Dual-access stretch-mesh side pockets with InsideOut™ side compression straps store water bottles, snacks other gear
- Front stretch-mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Top lid and sides of pack have loop attachment points for external gear storage; bungee tie-off for ice-axe attachment
Imported.View all Osprey Backpacking Packs
Gear Capacity (L)
XS: 52 liters
S: 55 liters
M: 58 liters
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
XS: 3,173 cubic inches
S: 3,356 cubic inches
M: 3,539 cubic inches
XS: 2 lbs. 9 oz.
S: 2 lbs. 10 oz.
M: 2 lbs. 10 oz.
Fits Torso Length (in.)
Suspended Mesh Back Panel
31 x 16 x 15
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...