Burton Gore-Tex Gloves - Men's
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
The men's Burton Gore-Tex® gloves keep your hands warm and dry when it's ice cold out, or you can wear the shells and liners separately on milder days. Their cuffs fit over your jacket sleeves.
- 2-layer DRYRIDE Ultrashell™ exterior glove fabric sheds the wind and snow; palms and fingers are reinforced for durability
- Material on palms and fingers also allows you to send text messages and operate your touch-screen phone with the gloves on
- Gauntlet cuffs fit over the sleeves of your jacket; shockcords and wrist cinches seal out cold air and snow
- Waterproof, windproof and highly breathable Gore-Tex inserts in the shells keep your hands dependably dry and comfortable
- Thermacore™ synthetic insulation and brushed microfiber linings offer excellent warmth
- Zippered pockets on the backs of the hands hold hand warmer packets (sold separately)
- Removable stretchy fleece liner gloves are breathable, quick drying and warm
- Precurved fit
Imported.View all Burton Men's Ski Gloves
DRYRIDE Ultrashell 2-layer nylon
Type Of Waterproofing
Gore-Tex waterproof breathable inserts
Thermacore synthetic fibers
Removable Liner Fabric
DRYRIDE Thermex polyester
Removable Liner Insulation
Touch Screen Compatible
XS S M L XL Hand Circumference 3 3.25 3.75 4.25 4.75
Hand Circumference is expressed as width across knuckles: Measure your hand across the knuckles with a tape measure.
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...