La Sportiva Ultra Raptor Trail-Running Shoes - Women's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Stability and comfort combine in the women's La Sportiva Ultra Raptor trail-running shoes.
- Nylon air mesh and synthetic leather uppers are highly breathable and lightweight; thermoplastic urethane reinforcements provide support to heels
- Thermoplastic urethane lacing harness supplies a secure, snug and supportive fit; polyester mesh linings on tongues and heels wick moisture to help keep feet dry
- Compression-molded EVA midsoles offer shock absorption and ample cushioning
- Molded nylon shanks modulate toe spring and offer additional stability
- Sticky rubber outsoles on the La Sportiva Ultra Raptor shoes feature the Impact Brake System™ to reduce impact forces and improve traction with a special lug pattern
Imported.View the La Sportiva Ultra Raptor Product LineView all La Sportiva Women's Trail-Running Shoes
|Trail-Running Shoe Type|
|Running Shoe Cushioning|
|Heel-to-Toe Drop (mm)|
|Heel Stack Height (mm)|
|Forefoot Stack Height (mm)|
Nylon air mesh/synthetic leather/thermoplastic urethane reinforcements
FriXion AT rubber
1 lb. 5 oz.
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|33 EU||33.5 EU||34 EU||34.5 EU||35 EU||35.5 EU||36 EU||36.5 EU||37 EU||37.5 EU||38 EU||38.5 EU||39 EU||39.5 EU||40 EU||40.5 EU||41 EU||41.5 EU||42 EU||42.5 EU||43 EU|
For rock climbing shoes: Choose soft shoes two to three sizes smaller than your street shoe size. We recommend you fit your trad shoes one to two sizes under your street shoe size. Remember to factor in stretch. Unlined slip-lasted shoes tend to stretch about one full size. Lined shoes stretch about a half size. Remember: a well-fit comfortable shoe will work better than an ill-fitting tighter shoe.
For boots: Add one half size to your street shoe size. You should be able to slip one finger behind your heel when you are standing up with the boot unlaced and your toes touching the front. If the boot is too short, your toes will get smashed walking downhill. Too long and your heel will slide up and down and give you blisters.