Serfas Seca Survivor Tire - 700 x 23 / 25 / 28
The Serfas Seca Survivor tire is the ultimate training tire. It offers an long tread life, extra puncture resistance in extreme riding conditions and a superior feel on the road.
- 4 layers of puncture resistance and flat protection provide peace of mind to riders going long distances
- First comes an extra thick tread layer for enhanced road feel and durability
- Then a layer of ballistic nylon fabric is used to build the tire casing, giving the tire internal strength and extra resistance to long-term deterioration
- Tire features a 60 TPI casing to keep the tires lightweight; it also lends a smooth, supple ride
- Lastly, 2 layers of FPS (Flat Protection System) material are sandwiched all the way around the tire from bead to bead to resist pinch flats and cuts in the sidewalls
- Wire bead
Imported.View all Serfas Road Bike Tires
700C x 25 MM: 25 millimeters
700C x 28 MM: 28 millimeters
Thread Count Casing (tpi)
Recommended Pressure (psi)
125 pounds per square inch
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...