Ahnu Reyes Sandals - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Ahnu Reyes sandals are engineered to perform in multiple outdoor environments, so you can revel in their comfort on your next amphibious or terrain-based adventure.
- QuiteLight® construction principles throughout the shoes center on superior comfort and materials with exceptional strength-to-weight ratios
- Perforated, polyester mesh uppers with cross vents are highly breathable and dry quickly; nylon webbing and toe bumpers provide structure and protection
- Lined, stretch thermoplastic urethane heel structures cradle heels for a secure fit; heel and toe loops aid entry
- Single-pull QuiteLight™ lace system uses light but strong webbing to disperse load and alleviate pressure often found with conventional laces
- Webbing laces secure with an Ahnumatic positive-lock cam buckle for unique single-handed adjustability
- Tech-Dry linings are made of a recycled polyester and charred bamboo blend to offer naturally antimicrobial and moisture-wicking properties
- Lightweight, compression-molded EVA midsoles provide shock absorption and cushioning comfort
- Outsole-integrated thermoplastic urethane shanks and arch supports offer midfoot stability and torsional rigidity
- Nonmarking rubber outsoles with cross-directional lug pattern offer optimal traction in the forefeet and braking in the rear
- Self-cleaning 4mm outsole lugs provide a balanced ratio of surface contact to tread depth for both bite and non-slip traction
Imported.Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 9.View all Ahnu Men's Sport Sandals
Recycled polyester/charred bamboo fibers
Thermoplastic urethane shank
7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 U.S. Men's 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 UK 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 12 13 EU 39.5 40 41 42 42.5 43 44 44.5 45 45.5 46 47 48 Foot Length (in.) 10.04 10.2 10.4 10.6 10.8 11.02 11.2 11.4 11.6 11.8 12 12.4
Measurements are stated in inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...