- Winner of a 2007 Consumer Electronics Show Innovations Award for superior design
- Compact lantern features a cluster of 7 LEDs; dimmer switch lets you adjust from area lighting to nightlight use
- Single, side-mounted LED provides flashlight-style directional lighting
- Rechargeable NiMH battery powers light cluster up to 70 hrs. in nightlight mode and 2.5 hrs. at maximum brightness
- It also charges the directional light up to 70 hrs.
- But should the NiMH run down while power is out, no problem—simply wind the handle for quick, dependable lighting
- 60 sec. of winding powers cluster up to 2 hrs. on nightlight and 2 min. at maximum brightness; powers directional light for 12 min.
- USB-compatible wall adaptor (sold separately) recharges NiMH battery to 100% capacity in 20 hrs.
- LEDs are nearly indestructible and provide as much as 100,000 hrs. use
- Features a wire-bail handle curved to accommodate fingers; bail also provides a convenient means of hanging lantern
|Bulb Detail||7 LEDs|
|Max Light Output (Lumens)||Unavailable|
|Average Run Time||(AC charge) High: 2.5 / low:70 hours|
|Batteries||Hand crank / rechargeable hours|
|Dimensions||2.25 x 7.5 inches|