PATC Map L: Tuscarora Trail - Hancock, MD to Capon Springs, WV and Cacapon State Park
This map highlights Sections 11 through 16 (56 miles) of the Tuscarora Trail from Hancock, MD to Capon Springs, WV, plus other trails in the area.
- Includes hiking opportunities in Sleepy Creek Wildlife Management Area (WV) and Cacapon State Park (WV)
- Enlargement of Cacapon Resort State Park shows locations of rental cabins, picnic areas, lodge, stables and beach areas
- Printed on water-resistant and tear-resistant synthetic stock in four colors for excellent detail and durability
- Includes an elevation profile of the Tuscarora Trail for the sections covered
- Scale of 1:100,000; contour intervals of 20 meters
- Map measures 32 x 22 inches and folds to 7 x 4 inches
- Potomac Appalachian Trail Club; copyright 1996
Made in USA.View all PATC New England and Mid-Atlantic Maps
State / Province
7 x 4 inches
32 x 22 inches
Potomac Appalachian Trail Club
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...