National Geographic Adirondack Park - Lake George/Great Sacandage Lake Trail Map
This Trails Illustrated folded map offers comprehensive coverage of Adirondack National Park's Lake George and Great Sacandage Lake area in New York.
- Provides valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers the durability needed for outdoor use
- Includes selected waypoints in both lat./lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 9.25 x 4.25 in. folded and 37.75 x 25.5 in. fully opened; scale of 1:75,000
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2004
Made in USA.View all National Geographic New England and Mid-Atlantic Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...