National Geographic Adirondack Park Topographic Map Pack
Designed to work with Adirondack Mountain Club guidebooks, the Trails Illustrated Adirondack Park topographic map pack features up-to-date trails, mileage, use designations and points of interest.
- Produced in cooperation with the Adirondack Mountain Club
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:75,000 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in; unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2013
Made in USA.View all National Geographic New England and Mid-Atlantic Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...