National Geographic Allagash Wilderness Waterway Map Pack
This product is not available.Shop similar products
If you're paddling the Northern Forest Canoe Trail, camping in the North Maine Woods or driving the Maine Scenic Byway, the National Geographic Allagash Wilderness Waterway map pack shows the way.
- Pack includes Allagash Wilderness Waterway North map (#400) and Allagash Wilderness Waterway South map (#401)
- Region includes a 92 mile–long ribbon of rivers, lakes, ponds and streams that winds its way through the heart of the North Maine Woods
- Map base includes contour lines, shaded relief, and elevations for summits and many lakes
- Recreation features are clearly marked, including picnic areas, trailheads, RV camping, primitive campsites, canoe carry downs and boat launches
- Maps include valuable info: watercraft regulations, rules for recreational use and access, river difficulty scale, checkpoints, and visitor and ranger station locations
- Every Trails Illustrated map is printed on "backcountry tough" waterproof, tear-resistant paper
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic New England and Mid-Atlantic Maps
State / Province
9.25 x 4.25 inches
37.75 x 25.5 inches
400 and 401
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...